Some Things We Need To Celebrate
Here are a few things I want to celebrate with you:
1. Last year we saw 106 salvations and 76 baptisms. That really excites me as I look forward to this next year! Speaking of this next year…
2. This past Sunday we saw the first 3 people of the new year make a commitment to Christ! Please put me in a box and stick me in the ground if I ever get tired of seeing people stand up as they are surrendering to Jesus. I can’t wait to see all that God is going to do in 2103.
3. We fed almost 1300 people a turkey dinner (Or chicken, ham, or spam! Who knows what we were serving by the end!) and gave away almost 500 Christmas presents to those who would have gone without during our Christmas Service Day. It was great to be able to partner with SouthBridge Community Church to share food, presents, and the gospel with our community!
4. Through your generosity we have raised over $100,000 toward our One&One project! Watching God bless people through our giving is going to be incredible. By the way, we had a church from South Carolina, Newspring Church, give $10,000 toward the project! I am so grateful for their generosity and encouragement!
5. Our Connect Groups are getting started back up next week. We know biblically and from our own experience that we can not do life alone. If you aren’t currently in a Connect Group…GET IN ONE! This Sunday after the service we will have a meet and greet where you’ll have the opportunity to meet our amazing Connect Group leaders and sign-up to join one!
6. Our Foundations class is kicking off again on February 3rd at 9:00 at SHS. If you are a new Christian, want to learn more about our church and what we believe, or just want to shore up the foundation of your faith then you will want to sign up for this class. You can sign up at the meet and greet, one of our Next Steps tables on Sunday, or at our website at Connection-church.com/foundations .
There’s a lot to be excited about. I am truly loving what Jesus is doing in my life and the life of this church!
I can’t wait to see you all on Sunday.
Heart and Soul!