Hey Connection! 6 Things I Really want you to know
Here are 6 Things I really want you to know about:
1. This past Sunday we had 5 people cross from death to life by placing their faith in Christ! We won’t ever stop celebrating that. We also had 8 Connect Group Sign-ups, 4 First Serves/Connector Sign-ups, and 4 Heart and Soul commitments! Keep investing in people and inviting them to church. You are making a difference and the best is yet to come!
2. This Sunday we will continue the series “Tis The Season”. I cannot wait to share what God has put on my heart. If you know anyone that struggles with self-condemnation PLEASE bring them to church. Let’s be praying that God shows up in a big way!
3. Our Christmas Service Project. On December 23rd rather than having a service we will be doing service for people in our community. We will be feeding people who otherwise would not receive a Christmas dinner and delivering Christmas gifts to children who otherwise would not have a Christmas. This is going to be an amazing day! You’ll hear a lot more about this in the days to come.
4. Connection Christmas. We will be having a service on Christmas Eve at 5:00 P.M. I really want to encourage you to invite people who don’t usually go to church. We are going to celebrate the life of Jesus and the new life that He gives us! Let’s not waste this opportunity to bring others to hear the gospel and let’s expect God to do BIG things that evening!
5. Haiti Christmas. We have settled on our first project for One&One. We are providing Christmas gifts for 1200 kids that live in the tent village in Haiti. We are partnering with the ministry that we went to Haiti with over the summer and by doing so we are helping them not only receive a gift but also a meal that will be provided. I am pumped to see God already moving through your generosity!
6. One&One Challenge. What are you setting aside for the Christmas season as a part of the One&One giving challenge? So far my bike riding is not going so well. The chain is rusted and it keeps slipping off the gears! We have managed to carpool however and I am excited to be able to give the money we’ve saved on gas on the 24th at our Christmas Eve Service. We are also praying about what else God would have us give as a part of One&One. If you are unfamiliar with One&One here’s the link to our One&One info page.
I am truly excited about all that God is doing and remember; The Best Is Yet To Come!!
Heart and Soul