Just a few things from my heart that I want to pass on to you today!
- Salvations!!! – It’s unbelievable (Even though it shouldn’t be!) to see what God is doing in the hearts of people! We were able to witness 2 more people make Jesus the Lord and Savior of their lives this past Sunday! I am amazed and thankful that we get to be a part of God’s work each week! I literally get overwhelmed every time I walk into the weekly worship experience and realize again that we get to do this EVERY WEEK! Worshiping the Living God with other believers and seeing people cross over from death to life…IT DOESN’T GET ANY BETTER THAN THAT!!
- Boone Mission Trip! – I had the great privilege of spending last week with many of our youth in Boone, N.C. working with Kingdom Builders Ministries. I was so impressed with these young men and women and CAN NOT WAIT to see how God uses them to advance HIS Kingdom!
- The Last Vision Message – This week we will wrap up The Vision series by looking at how much we need the power of God in the church today! We will be looking at what it takes to see the power of God in the life of the church and in the life of those far from God. I can’t wait to share what God has put on my heart for us and ask you to be praying that God’s power would not just be something we talk about but something that we experience this Sunday!
- BACKPACKS FOR THE BAHAMAS! We have an AWESOME opportunity to be a great blessing many children in the Bahamas. We are asking everyone to purchase a backpack and school supplies for these children who would otherwise not be able to afford them. The cost of the backpack and the items is around $30.00. If you don’t have the list of items to include in the backpack please email us at email@example.com and we will gladly get the list to you!
- August 7th service! The only thing that I can say about the service on August 7th is that you DON’T WANT TO MISS IT! I promise you the message that Sunday WILL be different from anything you’ve ever heard before. It is a message that has been burning in my heart for sometime and one that I feel I am supposed to share on that particular Sunday. If you know people who have never been in church or who have been turned off from church in the past this service would be a GREAT Sunday to bring them.
- JAILBREAK – On August 14th we’ll be beginning a new series entitled Jailbreak. We will be looking at 5 struggles that tend to hinder ALL OF US whether we are willing to admit them or not and what Jesus has to say about them! Jesus came to set us free from slavery to sin and death and I am praying that through this series we will see MANY people break free from their own prison!
Remember…KEEP INVESTING…KEEP INVITING…KEEP ENCOURAGING!!