Just a few thoughts that are on my heart for you today…
- I LOVE what God is doing our church right now! It is so amazing to see God working in so many people’s lives! I am encouraged as folks are not just being prompted by God’s Spirit but they are taking the next step to respond to His prompting. When the Church begins to do this we are an unstoppable force! Keep responding to His prompting! Remember…PRAY AND OBEY!!
- While what is happening right now is amazing I truly CAN NOT WAIT to see what God does in the future! The vision that God has given Connection Church is more clear now than ever and I am seeing more and more people coming along side of us and running with the vision! Everything we do is done in an effort to Connect Unbelievers to God and Believers to Each Other! This IS why we EXIST!!
- Be praying for the Women’s Retreat that will be happening this Friday and Saturday! (And be praying for all of us dad’s that will have the children while mom is away!!) My wife, Susan, will be speaking and I know she is going to do an amazing job! Ladies…I pray that you have an amazing weekend and that you truly find the rest, relaxation, and restoration that you deserve!!
- I have had a blast preaching through the 7 I AM statements found in the Gospel of John! So far we have covered “Bread of Life”, “Light of the World”, and “The Gate”. If you missed a message you can hear it on our website www.Connection-Church.com or search Connection Church in the itunes store! This Sunday will mark the halfway point in this series and I am convinced that the second half will be BETTER THAN THE FIRST!
- I want to give you a head’s up on the next series we’ll be doing starting on December 4th entitled “Marital Arts”. There’s a pretty cool story behind how God gave me the name of this series and I’m sure I will share it in the future. For now just know that the series will be focused on marriage and how we really only have two options…fight for our marriage or fight in our marriage! Anyone who is married or ever plans to be married (or even thinks that there is a remote chance they will ever be in a relationship with someone) needs to make plans to be in the SHS Auditorium at 10:45 on November 4th, 11th, and 18th!
That’s all for now!
Have a great week! Don’t forget to…INVEST and INVITE SERVE AND ENCOURAGE!