Here’s a few things on my heart for you today!
- I am so excited and thankful for what God is doing in our church right now! We get to hear testimonies each week of how God is working in the lives of individuals and entire families! My favorite part of Sunday was watching a married couple walk to the front hand in hand to respond to the invitation to be the hands and feet of Christ! Their boldness and courage inspired me and I can not wait to see what God does with that kind of faith!
- I know I’ve said it before but I have to say it again…I really believe this GATA series is going to be HUGE for our church and the Kingdom of God! When we are not only be prompted by God but also begin responding to His prompting with prayers and actions His Kingdom will explode! We are going to have ample opportunity to break out of our fear of man and fear of the awkward moment during this series! IT’S GOING TO BE AMAZING BECAUSE JESUS IS AMAZING!
- If you’ve ever thought about bringing an unchurched person to Connection I want to encourage you to take that step of faith even when you don’t feel capable! (Check out this blog on Gideon) The next three messages will be great for someone who is curious to know what God’s church is designed to be and how we become an integral part of His Kingdom!
- If you haven’t signed up for the October 1st community outreach please do so soon! We are going to have an incredible time serving folks in the community that day as we have the opportunity to be the hands and feet of Christ in a tangible way! I really believe this is a reflection of the heart of the church! If we can’t get excited about taking care of the poor and hurting then we need to reevaluate what we are doing! I can’t wait to see our church step up to answer this call! YOU ALWAYS DO!
- Finally, October 9th is going to be an incredible day of worship and celebration! I’m not giving out details but I will say that if you aren’t planning on being in town that day cancel whatever you are planning and be in the SHS auditorium at 10:45! Please pray with me that God does an incredible work in the hearts and lives of people that day!
I CAN’T WAIT TO CONTINUE THIS GATA SERIES ON SUNDAY! We’ll be diving into Acts 8:5-8! See you then!!