This morning I want to share a few things that have me REALLY excited about where we are heading!
- I am still thanking God for the baptism celebration that we had on June 3rd when we saw 33 people publically profess their faith in Jesus! I am truly blown away by what we have been allowed to see God do in our church. Let’s NEVER take it for granted!
- This summer has already been awesome! Over the last 2 weeks we have seen 6 more people go from death to life by trusting Jesus for salvation! Who said summer was a let down time for church??!! It’s so cool to go to church every week with a great expectation that God is going to move in people’s hearts! Keep investing and inviting people to church!
- I want to challenge you all to do the “Two A Days” reading plan that takes you through readings from the Gospel of John, James, 1 John, and Proverbs! I have done it myself and it is excellent! Remember…Romans 10:17 tells us that faith comes from hearing the message of Jesus! From cover to cover every page of scripture points us to the Good News of who Jesus is and what He has done! You CAN NOT grow apart from God’s Word!
- Konnection Kids has been off the chain the last two weeks! (Do people still say that?! I have no idea but I am out of exciting descriptive phrases that capture my enthusiasm! J) We have set sail on the “Penny Poor” in search of the greatest treasure of all…JESUS! The kids, as well as the Connectors who’ve been having a little too much fun dressing up like pirates, have had a blast and learned tons about the great journey that Jesus has invited us to take with Him!
- Don’t forget to check out the new website at http://www.connection-church.com! We are about 80% finished with it and it is already incredible. We’d love to hear how God is working in your life! You can share your story by clicking “The Celebration Corner” link in the upper right corner of the website!
- This fall is going to be AMAZING! We are working on several areas of ministry this summer that we will elevate this fall. One of the ministries I am the most excited about is Konnection Kids! We are currently planning to expand the Kids area in order to better minister the Gospel to them! I can’t wait for you to see the things that God has put on our heart to do for these little ones! We are also elevating the way we do our Connect Group Ministry (Small Groups) and looking at our services going online! I can’t wait to hear testimonies about how God moves through all of these areas.
- This Sunday we will continue the “Blessed or Cursed” series! Don’t miss it! Can’t wait!!
Heart and Soul,