5 Things That I Am EXTREMELY Excited About!
Here are a few things I am EXTREMELY excited about:
- This past Sunday! It was so much fun and so inspiring to be able to celebrate all that God did in 2011 and look forward to what God is going to do in 2012 as we take our Next Steps of faith! Many thanks to our production guys and our worship team for putting the videos together and leading us in incredible worship!
- This coming Sunday! I have so much expectancy in my heart for what God is going to do this Sunday! I can’t wait to see how He moves among us this week as we clearly proclaim why Connection Church exist. I get excited anytime we talk about the purpose of God’s church because the local church IS the hope of the world as we proclaim the hope of Jesus!
- 2012…Whenever I think about this next year I truly get excited thinking about all that God is going to do in the lives of people! I don’t know the details…but I can’t wait to see how it all plays out! I’m praying for more salvations and baptisms than we could imagine! (Ephesians 3:20!!)
- We will be starting our next series “Gideon” on January 22nd. I’m praying like crazy that God will do AMAZING things through our first series of 2012! From the life of Gideon we are going to learn who we are (as God’s people) and see more clearly who He is!
- One of the things that gets me more excited than anything is watching people take their Next Steps of faith. As people take their individual Next Step in salvation, baptism, serving, getting in a Connect Group, etc. we, collectively, become an unstoppable force! I can’t wait to see you take your Next Step! What is God putting on your heart? Is it someone to invite to church? Someone you need to invest in with your time? Stepping up in honoring God with your finances? Getting a relationship in order? Salvation?! Baptism? Serving? Getting in a Connect Group? The step may seem risky but the biggest risk is in not taking the opportunity God has put in front of you!
Hope you all have a great week! Invest in someone’s life…Invite them to church and a relationship with Jesus! Serve them like Jesus and Encourage them in their Next Step!