5 Reasons I’m EXTREMELY Excited
Here’s 5 reasons I am EXTREMELY excited about Sunday morning:
- If I (we) aren’t excited about what God is doing in our church after 37 baptisms this past Sunday we need to check our pulse! I am still in awe of how God is working in people’s hearts. Let’s not forget how much God rejoices with us in all that is taking place!
- I haven’t preached in 2 weeks. OMG! (Ok, I really don’t talk like that but it seemed to fit the context.) I cannot wait to get back this week and open God’s Word with you guys. Thank you Billy and Joey for killing it the last 2 Sundays!
- I truly believe that God is going to do INCREDIBLE things every Sunday that we gather in His name and for His purposes. I’m going to show up Sunday prayerfully expecting God to do great things to glorify His name. I hope you’ll do the same.
- I love you guys! Who wouldn’t be excited about getting together with people they love and people that are working toward the same mission of Connecting Unbelievers to God and Believers to Each Other! God is so powerful through us when we are united around the Gospel!
- I can’t wait to worship God together! God truly does inhabit the praises of His people and I can’t wait to sing of His great work and character with several hundred people. (Assuming you guys come back this week!) There’s nothing like it! Heaven is going to be off the chain. (Ok, I don’t talk like that either. Do people still say that?)
Expecting GREAT things! HEART AND SOUL!