3 Things I’m REALLY Excited About!!
This morning I want to share 3 things I am REALLY excited about! Here they are:
- Hearts Matter – This is going to be an AWESOME one day women’s conference on Saturday, September 17th from 9:00 A.M. to 3:00 P.M. in the Statesboro High School Auditorium! The conference will focus on balancing your will, emotions, conscience, and thinking on God’s Word so that you can live your life to it’s fullest potential. Tickets are $10 and are available at the following locations:
– Local Churches/College Ministries
– Daily Grind
– Doodle Bugs
– Christian Book Store
– Online at www.ticketleap.com
Ladies you seriously DO NOT want to miss this!
- October 1st Community Service Day – This is going to be an awesome opportunity for us to show the love of Jesus to our community in a tangible way! On Saturday, October 1st we will be doing construction, landscaping, painting, children’s ministry, visiting nursing homes and anything else that we can find to help those in need! You will be able to sign up for the area you would like to serve in beginning on September 11th at the Next Steps table! THIS IS GOING TO BE AN INCREDIBLE DAY!!
- Our Next Series – We will be announcing the next series we are doing this Sunday! I’m not revealing too much info today but I will tell you that I am MORE EXCITED about this series than any we’ve EVER done! We’ll be showing the promo for it this Sunday and jumping into it on September 18th! I truly believe this is going to be a huge catalyst for the Kingdom work God wants to do through us!
Remember to PRAY…INVEST…INVITE…ENCOURAGE! The harvest is plentiful God has called us to be the laborers!