10 Things I Want Most…
Here are the 10 things I want most in life…
- For my wife to feel esteemed and loved and to realize that she is a gift of God and gifted as a wife, mother, and minister of the gospel! (Ephesians 5:25-28)
- For my children to be secure in themselves through the love and affirmation of God, the love and affirmation of their parents, and the understanding that they are called to a great Kingdom purpose!
- For my parents, in-laws, other family and friends to know how much I appreciate all they’ve invested into my life and that their investment would produce a return 100 times greater than what was sown.
- For the people of the church I pastor to know how grateful I am to pastor such amazing people and to know that I truly love them and have their best in mind…even when I can’t always be everything they need me to be. (1 Corinthians 1:4-9)
- To make a Kingdom impact that is far beyond my ability so that God receives the glory! (John 3:30)
- To make the gospel plain for people to see and easy to apply in their lives. (Ephesians 3:7-9)
- To see people realize and step into their potential as children of God leaving nothing on the table! (Ephesians 2:10)
- To have the same attitude as Christ who, being in very nature God did not consider equality with God something to be grasped, but made himself nothing, taking the very nature of a servant. (Philippians 2:5-7)
- To live a life that honors God. That my thoughts, motivations, and actions would be pure and pleasing to Him. (Psalm 19:13,14)
- To simply be content with the riches of Christ…He is the GREATEST GAIN…His grace is more than enough! (Philippians 4:10-13; 2 Corinthians 12:7-10)
Not listed…FOR JESUS TO BE MY HEART BEAT AND THE BREATH I BREATHE.
He is not a want…He is a Reality
He is not a part…He is the Whole
He is not the fruit…He is its Source
He is not a priority…He is Life